Wednesday, December 20, 2017

FUNDED by TopstepTrader!!!




Took me awhile!
SO I get the best Christmas present I could have ever hoped for, given to me by myself!

It was a tough journey, through all kinds of personal and health trial & tribulations but, here I am, one Combine, two FTPs and NINE months later.

Check out this video on my YouTube channel for some details and stats. Unfortunately, my copy of Windows 8 got corrupted 3/4 of the way through the last FTP, so I don't have all the pretty graphs and statistics that I usually share in these posts. Nevertheless, I do provide screen shots of the last month of trading which gives a good idea of the overall performance.

Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE so you don't miss out on my updates as I build a draw-down cushion and, then, start drawing those checks! See you there :)

No comments: