Thursday, March 19, 2015

Combine- Day 14 + Fever.


Spent 10 minutes saving, then re-saving, todays' charts to the HD...wondering why the little image wasn't appearing in the folder. It took me that long to realise that I was saving it as "130315" instead of "190315"!

....yes, some residual effects of the fever I am now just getting over. This was almost certainly caught from my daughter, except she is tougher than me and managed to walk around with up to 38.5C/101.3F while I, on the other hand, was reduced to tears, bedridden for 3 days with 39.2C/102.6F and "head pain" so severe, it made a migraine look like a headache.

I'm now happily drugged up with two antibiotics and a third tablet "to protect me from a stomach ulcer". Joy :).

Things are becoming fairly routine trading-wise. Attempted to move one step closer to respecting the ZoA target by putting in order in to scale out of half when the trade appeared to run out of steam. It was rejected for some unknown reason. So I exited for $175 less than I would have earned if the order had been accepted. Probably a fever-induced error...we'll see tomorrow.

No comments: