Monday, October 13, 2014

Trade Room And "StoryBook" Trading Course.

For much the same reasons as the last time I did something like this, the Only The Momo trade room is back! Visitors will be able to listen in on my analysis- along with entries, stops and targets- as I attempt to take the trades myself. See the penultimate paragraph of this post and my recent Twitter posts if you're wondering why I say "attempt"...

I'm working on becoming a trader. But what I already am is a great analyst.

To understand why I'm making such a bold statement (along with what I think is a fantastic monthly return for only an hour's trading per day), stop by between the hours of 19:00-20:15 CET/ 13:00-14:15 ET and judge for yourself :).

P.S.    I'm in the process of creating video lessons for a comprehensive course detailing every aspect of the methodology in addition to the many psychological pitfalls and money management strategies. It will be available through this website....watch this space!

P.P.S   The first videos are up! Check out the "Education" tab at the top of the blog for a short description about each of them.

3 comments:

scalpy said...

Good to see you back MM!

I wish you all the best with your trading. Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

James Edwards-Marche said...

Hey Scalpy! It's great to hear from you too :)How is life?

Thanks for the well wishes- It'd be really helpful to have some objective eyes in the room to keep me accountable so if you ever get the chance, that would be great. :)

Hope all is well.

MM

Unknown said...

I concur with most guesses but epicresearch.co is best to get trading signals.