Saturday, November 17, 2012

Day's Anatomy- 16th November 2012...Readers' Poll 2!

Notice the direction of ALL the trades.
I suddenly started thinking about this post that I made years ago. 2) & 4) in particular.

It (No 4 from the above link) was the same when I started this blog. That is likely why I deliberately started avoiding tracking day-to-day progress in the first place.


Do you see the obvious clues?

In the above equity chart:

Light Green
   = Paper Trading.
Dark Green
   = Live Trading.
Blue
    = Daily Blogging.
So I'm giving myself at least a month of trades without a single blog post (I'll continue updating my records though..spreadsheet, videos etc). Then I'll probably be back to report on any changes.

So I've either succumbed to the pressure of real-money trading or, coincidentally, what I'm doing stopped working when I made the switch. Or maybe it's just a draw down in an otherwise profitable approach.

What do you think?? (see poll on the right of the blog)

Back in a month!

No comments: