Tuesday, March 24, 2009

NQ 15:00ET And Two Schools Of Thought.



Very strong setup, as far as my usual analysis goes, in the NQ- but it failed for a 7 point loss. I had increased size as my intention was to try to run some of the position as it had high odds of follow through...

So I'm decidedly down on the month and I'm still torn between two different approaches towards the market: Do I continue to execute my strategy as I did when it was producing gains with the confidence that it'll come through this drawdown and be profitable once more? Or do I try to move with the market and tweak what I was doing to try to keep it consistently profitable??

The thoughts motivated by GREED & FEAR suggest I go with the latter....the consensus with the professionals I've come into contact with points to the former.

No comments: