Monday, January 26, 2009

One that got away.



Nice 08:00ET reversal in the GBP/USD futs. The charts explain the pros and cons and, as such, was good for a "scalp" only (dropped for some 100-plus-points!) That was my intention but it came at the wrong time for me...I made a deal with myself that I'd only trade with a completely rational, emotionally-stable mind (not a bad deal to make...lol...but sometimes hard to stick to) due to issues in my personal life, this wasn't the case today so I had to pass. I'm already fairly risk adverse, so I don't need extra potential reasons why a trade didn't work out. I know that I don't have so much of a problem losing money when I've traded my plan with a clear mind, it's when I stray from the plan, and lose, that I start to kick myself. Will go away for awhile to centre myself and hopefully come back with an objective mind.

No comments: